Tuesday, April 28, 2020

It's Been Awhile..

Hey.. If anyone is still reading....
I hope everyone is coping will with the global pandemic lockdown.

Well, I've been going through some rough times in my life (maybe, you can call it mid life crisis) and even decided to write during this global pandemic I'm very sure everyone is experiencing. Since, I am all stuck working from home.. I finally have the time or so to say, have the courage to start over.

During this times when I am myself trying to cope with whatever that is going on with my life.. The Mini Herd suffers terribly in the midst of it all. However, all my guinea pigs (Aya and Misha) and hamsters (Sam and Frodo) have found a forever home with a loving family. I pray they do. When I adopted Aya and Misha to their new family, Aya was having a hard time coping with ovarian cyst. Although, I am against any operations done on Aya (due to her age), her new family insist that she gets the treatment. They did update me that Aya's operation successfully went through and Aya was then on the road to recovery.

I did not adopt Captain Hendy out (my 3 legged hamster whom I adopt from Pets Wonderland, Paradigm Mall where every customers just, well... discriminates her). She died of old age in the new sh*t hole I just got myself sheltered from the world. Natsu have passed on to the rainbow bridge before she had the chance to move to a new family. She wasn't doing very well after Fuyu left first. 

So, there was just me, Captain Hendy (before she passed on to the rainbow bridge as well) and my black baby kitten, Leila in our new home with some other loving housemates.. and here, this is where we begin a new journey with the Goddess of Doom, Demon Queen Leila.

Goddess of Doom, Demon Queen Leila

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets