Saturday, June 25, 2016

Volunteer Day: PAWS Animal Shelter with Buddy

I met a guy today.. no.. actually, I met 2 weeks ago. He's an old, obese man who was abandoned by his family. Yep, abandoned just because he's old. After 2 weeks.. today, I decided to just take him out. No.. The Asshole said.. why not take him out because this beast haven't have his walks yet today and he of all the dogs need then the most.. because he's fat.

Meet Buddy..
 So, okay.. I took him out.. a lil struggle there because he refuse to get out of the shelter at first. That, until I gave him some treats. So, off we go.. for a lazy jog.. I found that, he would be my best lazy jog buddy.. because we're like, all fat and lazy to run type. It occurred to us, we should start this Buddy jog from now on. Who knows, both of us will soon reach our ideal weight? Right?



Buddy is an old Golden Retriever. A fluffy and cute beast. Always smiling.. well, he was somewhat depress when I first saw him.. but he's okay now. He's like the cheese and I'm like his bun. Hahaha! We basically manage to tolerate our old and fat bum jog together. No one else can do that..


I forgot to find out how old exactly is Buddy. I think I'd do that tomorrow.


Buddy is up for adoption.. please consider a senior dog. He's cool.. actually, one of the coolest chill dog I have ever met.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets