Friday, June 10, 2016

Volunteer Day: PAWS Animal Shelter With Poe


Last weekend, I went into the resricted area where all quarantined dogs are held and found Poe there. Poe is a lively little pup. I couldn't find Poe's record at the time.. I'm not sure Poe's gender. Nope, Poe is not ready for adoption yet.. I just want to show off my little friend here because.. Look at those smiles. Hahahaha! We notice them from far. Cutest pup in there.


From Poe's colour coat, we know that Poe is a mix.. but of what, we're not sure. Also, I think Poe is about 3 months old. Pretty sure those ears are going to stand up. Poe reminds us of Ray, the cute pup we saw and was immediately adopted upon release. Hopefully, Poe has the same luck as Ray once release.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Widgets